Monday, November 5, 2012

What do you use??

Your book of shadows and spells can be kept in any way shape or form nowadays. i use a plain old three ring binder so that I can add and remove as frequently as I like. i also use dividers to separate my B.O.S. into different categories. This allows for easy cleanup and change. i also use plastic page protectors as pockets and I write my spells and recipes and little notes on index cards it's quite easy to keep everything in one place that way. I'm interested to know what Methods my followers use to keep their spells and book of shadows please comment below and add pictures. It will be open for one week after that I will choose a winner and you will get one free deluxe spell out of one of my ancient book of shadows. And please recommend my blog to your other fellow friends and family or anyone that you think might be interested to learn a little bit more and remember feedback is always welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment