Monday, November 5, 2012

a little something to make you smile

Nails snails and Dragon tales, are they good for that which ails? Eye of newt and wing of bat, will they work for this or that? All recipes a good witch knows are followed to the toe!

A pinch too much?A slip up there and fuzzy-wuzzy has no hair! Instead of fairies fluttering free, you've conjured up a chimpanzee!! although he's fine and he likes to play how do you make him go away?

This is a cookbook for my craft, Full of giggles smiles and laughs! Concoctions spells and recipes woven well by blessed be's. And designed with out one nervous twitch by one who's proud to be called a witch!

This is one of the first pages in my B.O.S. and it always brings a smile to my face as I hope it did you!!
Many Bright Blessings my Dears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment