Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Devil??? Satan????

Im a little irritated right now. Sick of people saying that the Devil fools us into thinking he isn't real or fools us into following him when were not. I am tired of other religions telling me my faith is wrong. I do not worship a different God I just choose to worship the Goddess as well and believe that our Earth is our temple. How is this so wrong? I do not understand how people are still so closed minded as to believe that we are still in the days of Salem. And honestly I do now know of one single true witch that was burned at the stake! That was just a bunch of creative kids running their mouths. True Pagans are not the mean wart covered dancing with the devil sacrificing humans or animals people we are believed to be. It is a religion based on harm none! And the three-fold law meaning whatever you send out comes back to you times 3!! How are we the evil ones? How is reading the stars and using herbs for healing and worshiping God and Mother Earth sooo evil!?? I want thoughts on this please comment below even if your not pagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment