Monday, December 10, 2012

Discreetly Pagen

Hello again everyone!! I'm feeling better today so I wanted to post. As we're moving into our new home and I am decorating one thing that's always presented a problem to me and others I know is how to incorporate your religion in your home without being asked a million questions and judged when other non believers or people that don't understand come over. My big thing is my fiancées family are all very very religious and think my Craft is following satan, No!! But I try to be discreet with them about it because they do not understand and I have other things to argue about with them!! Also i have 6 kids! and of course they have friends over and i am not one that is going to force my beliefs down someone else's kids throat and confuse them! So I thought I wld give a few tips on how to be discreet about your path without sacrificing!! Here are a few pictures if my home, one thing you can do is a lot or a few candles! They are found in almost everyone's home what's more discrete than that! I scribe the element symbols into mine but you don't have to you cld also do this on the bottom where there is no chance of someone seeing!! Also I have a ton of seashells in my home as decor for many reasons 1 the element I am most connected to is water I have a love for seashells they also connect you with earth as well and we love the beach! So here are a few pictures to incorporate seashells! Also I have a amazing candle holder that represents Earth as well for the fact it's shape and design and its sterling silver but I fill each candle holder with sea salt one its pretty two having an open container of sea slat or regular salt although I prefers sea because its more pure with capture all the negative energy in your home and trap in the salt then about 2 times a month unless you see it change color and get dirty then do more often take outside and demand the negativity and darkness trapped within be released to the ground where it belong to never return and bury it just a few inches in the ground and refill it! Also plants are a great Pagen decor! They are Earth!! And very discrete!! Plus they connect you to Earth when you tend your plants!! Another neat little trick which I haven't had the chance yet as I will ASAP cause I love this..... Do you have some sort of lil bottle or container that you just love even tho you don't know why or just cause it looks awesome? Fill it with rain water or holy water aka salt water blessed!! You can put the lid on it for decor or keep the lid off and it will banish negativity dispel darkness and drive away evil!!! Plus it looks cool u can even add some food coloring to make it look better and it will not affect with purity of the water! Also for a clear container or other you can put some nice looking pebbles or stones set bulbs or garlic cloves on top of the rocks root down of course and add water for nice indoor flowers that is Earth!! Water fountains these are neat the represent water also provide energy! pictures of animals or scenery! nuts and fruits! Here are some pictures there are endless possibilities have fun with it! Post some pictures on here to show how creative you are!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment