Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A few useful spells


COURAGE, WISDOM AND POWER SPELL

When: Full Moon

Need:
1x Red Candle
1x Purple Candle
1x White Candle
1x Silk Rope (any length and thickness)

Procedure:

Cast your circle
Light the candles and lay the rope on your altar
Chant as you tie a knot in the rope:

"With this rope I bind thine power,
to be mine for second or hour.
To make me strong when I am week.
To give me wisdom that I seek.
To give me courage as not to flee.
Thine will be done, so mot it be."

Keep the rope with or near you to receive the power and courage you requested, but only use these gifts for selfless reasons and remember the Threefold Law.

Protect a traveler-
This is a spell I came up with, very short. It is meant for a parting, when someone is leaving you for any length of time and you wish them safely there and back. I do this when my family or friends travel long distances. While touching or thinking of the person speak these words.

"From this hour until your return,
this candle of hope I will let burn.
My lord and lady, watch over you.
Keep you safe, from harms view.
From now until you return to me.
This is my will, so mote it be

The other variation of this spell is the same words only each night before I sleep I light a gold and silver candle and let it burn for three minutes as I speak the spell. I usually do this if those I am doing this for are going to be gone for a long period of time.


Oneness-
Lay down in a dark place in whatever position feels most comfortable to you.
Visualize the darkness surrounding you glowing with a soft golden light.
As you inhale deeply, breathe that light into you and cleanse yourself with it.
See the light removing all impurities and disturbances.
Visualize the problems and disharmonies as a sickly green light.
As you exhale, this light comes forth from your mouth, taking with it all the bad things.
Do this until the light coming from your mouth is only golden. All the green is gone.
Now, as you continue to breath slowly and deeply, visualize yourself descending a staircase.
With each step you take, feel your consciousness spread out a little more.
When you feel as though you are in tune with your surroundings, come to the bottom of the staircase.
Ahead of you see a long hallway that never stops. Staggered along this hall are doors.
Behind every door is a different peaceful scene.
If you want tranquility, open a door to a tranquil scene.

Behind it you will feel the love that you will get from your intended.
For wealth, visualize you making money in what ever way and it will happen so.


Home blessing -
Touch the lintel and touch the wall,
Nothing but blessings here befall!
Bless the candle that stands by itself,
Bless the book on the mantle shelf,
Bless the pillow for the tired head,
Bless the hearth and the light shed.
Friends who tarry here, let them know
A three fold blessing before they go.
Sleep for weariness - peace for sorrow
Faith in yesterday and tomorrow.
Friends who go from here, let them bear
The blessing of hope, wherever they fare.
Lintel and windows, sill and wall,
Nothing but good, this place befall.

This is a typical Blessing for a new home however You can do this anytime in any home that you would like to bless. i recommend doing this as you walk throughout the entire part of your home and smudgy with Sage you can also complement it by Burning your favorite and sent in every room i hope some of these are useful and I hope you enjoy blessed be!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! It came just in time for me as well, I have such a busy life, I feel I never have time to look these things up! I am moving into my new home within the next few weeks and this certainly makes me feel a bit more at ease, you never know what negative energies are lurking in new homes. Thank you MF!

    ReplyDelete